Personal data protection
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that a computer with a website sends to a computer or mobile phone (hereinafter referred to as a “device”) via a browser and it is stored on the hard drive of your device. Cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our websites. Thanks to them we can offer you better functionality when browsing our websites and we can constantly improve our services.
Each website may send its own cookies to your browser if your browser settings allow it. However (in order to protect your privacy), your browser only allows websites to access those cookies that they themselves have sent to your device, not the cookies sent by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits them. They can better track online traffic in this way.
Principles of personal data processing and protection
This document provides information on what personal data are collected within the scope of the activities of the company EUROPANEL s.r.o., how they are handled, from what sources they are obtained, for what purposes they are used, to whom they are provided, where it is possible to obtain information about personal data processing and what measures are taken to protect personal data.
Personal data and their processing time
- We process personal data in accordance with legislation governing the field of personal data protection, inter alia Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. We keep records of the processed personal data and we are the administrators of such data.
- We collect and process personal data for certain, explicitly stated lawful purposes where the provision of our services is related to the processing of personal data, or with the consent of a natural person, where the consent to processing may be refused or revoked at any time.
- We collect personal identification data allowing the identification of a natural person, contact personal information for communication, and other specified information related to the services and activities of the company EUROPANEL s.r.o. The contact details include, but are not limited to, the address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other specified information.
- Information about the processed personal data is given in the granted consent or information on the processing of personal data.
- We process personal data for the period specified by legal regulations in case of lawful processing, for the period defined by the legitimate interest or for the period of validity of the granted consent. At the end of the processing time we will dispose of them by deletion and shredding.
Personal data obtaining
- From you on the basis of a contract, inquiry, order, training or other legal purpose;
- In the course of negotiations of our employees on the conclusion of a business transaction or the provision of a service and in their subsequent implementation;
- From publicly accessible sources, registers, lists and records with a proven origin of the personal data.
Purposes of personal data processing
- We process personal data in connection with the services provided and to ensure all activities required for their fulfilment;
- For our internal needs, for the protection of our rights and right of protected interests, for evaluating business activities, for improving the quality of the services we provide and for increasing customer satisfaction;
- For other purposes, such as expanding the portfolio of products and services provided; informing about new services; expanding the range of services for our customers in cooperation with the partners.
Personal data protection
- The processing of personal data in the company EUROPANEL is under constant control of both physical and technical security. In their processing we use security control and technical mechanisms ensuring the protection of processed data as much as possible against unauthorized access, unauthorized transfer, loss or destruction and other possible misuse;
- All persons working with personal data work within their work or contractually given obligations, they are bound by confidentiality given by legislation or contractual relationship; the confidentiality persists even after the termination of their work or contractual relationship with us.
Personal data provision
- When providing services, we pass on personal data to external recipients in the following categories: business partners, design offices, structural designers, carriers and other companies that provide professional services to us or carry out business or other contractual activities;
- We provide personal data with your consent to our contractual partners under a contract with the relevant provisions on the processing of personal data; we always require the safeguarding of personal data in terms of safety and protection, with regard to the rights of the data subject;
- To other entities, on the order of or with the consent of the data subject;
- To public authorities and state bodies in the fulfilment of legal obligations.
Personal data processing on the basis of consent
- In case of processing on the basis of an informed consent, you are always free to decide whether to grant or restrict your consent to the extent proposed by us, or you can refuse to grant consent. We are bound by the extent of the consent given;
- You may revoke your consent at any time; the contacts for the revoke of consent are available at https://www.europanel.cz/cz/kontakty/kontaktni-osoby/
- In event of refusal of the consent or revoke of the consent already granted, we shall terminate the personal data processing as soon as possible, as determined by the technical and organizational possibilities;
- The consent to personal data processing can be granted again at any time.
Exercise the right of access to personal data
- All contact details, procedures for exercising the right of access and for making an application are available at our website https://www.europanel.cz/
- Based on your request, we provide information about the personal data we have registered and processed and which we keep about you.
- You can contact our responsible data protection officer.
- We will prepare and, without undue delay, transfer the information to you in the required manner so that your rights are protected at the same time.
Correction of kept personal data
- Correct and accurate personal information is required for the proper provision of our services. It is important to notify us of any change to your personal data. In case of a notification on a change, we will immediately make a correction in our records. If we find out by our own activity during the personal data processing that the personal data are not true or up-to-date, we will ask you to correct them and if this is not confirmed, we will delete the data.
Objection, revoke of consent and other requirements
- You can directly contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with an objection or complaint.
Contacts for accepting requirements on personal data protection
- You can request access, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, data portability, or an objection or question as follows:
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- In writing to the address of our registered office
- Using a data box
- Personally in the company EUROPANEL s.r.o.
- The contacts are available at our websites https://www.europanel.cz/cz/kontakty/kontaktni-osoby/
Informing on the principles of personal data processing
- We also actively disclose our data protection principles to our employees and cooperating companies when conducting business meetings, presentations or offering our products and services.
Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights related to the documents on the websites and to the particular elements created for these websites are the sole properties of the company EUROPANEL s.r.o. All rights of copyright owners and other rights are reserved. Any reproduction and use of copies is expressly prohibited.
Company names, logos, products, brands and domain names appearing on these websites are the property of the company EUROPANEL s.r.o. and may not be used without the prior written consent of the company. These websites and their content must not be used to create any database or be stored (in whole or in part) in databases for access by you or any third party, or for the distribution of any database containing the entire website or its content or part of it.